This article will share with you the main points of installation, commissioning, and operation of a corn straw harvester machine.
Table of Contents
Installation of Corn Straw Harvester Machine
1. Check whether the front bumper of the tractor is level. If it is not, you must first correct it before installing the lifting frame.
2. Install the lifting frame on the bumper of the tractor. Then use the pressure plate to tighten it with screws. Next, connect one end of the two inclined flat irons to the lifting frame, and the other end to the connecting seat welded on the tractor beam fixed. So you can ensure the machine has good stability.
3. The connection between the host and the lifting frame is through the four U-shaped cards on the host. And the two front supports at the lower part of the lifting frame. The two U-shaped cards on the upper part of the lifting frame pass through four cylindrical pins and two movable lifting plates to hold the host connect with the lifting frame.
4. The diesel engine and the corn stalk harvester machine gearbox are connected to two B-shaped V-belts. After installation, do not press the tensioning wheel too tightly. Under normal harvesting conditions, as long as the V-belt does not slip.
Debugging of Corn Stalk Harvester Machine
1. After the assembly is finished, it should be idling for 5 minutes, and then run at high speed for 6 minutes. After checking that there is no abnormality in all parts, then you can work in the field.
2. The adjustment of the height of the stubble is realized by the adjustment screw of the lifting frame. Before harvesting, adjust the cutting knife to touch the soil and ground, and then lock the screw for trial cutting to see if the cutting condition is suitable. If not, adjust to meet the requirements and start harvesting.
3. Since the straw crushing and recycling machine is conveyed on the right side when harvesting in the field, the harvesting method for increasing the rate is to harvest in circles around the plot.
4. The cutting knife is made of alloy steel. After a period of use, especially in sandy soil, the cutting edge will wear out and become blunt. At this time, use a hand-held grinder to sharpen the cutting edge to save power during harvesting. But it is necessary to prevent overheating when sharpening the edge, dripping water to cool down, so as not to reduce the durability of the edge part.
- Plots with a ground slope greater than ten degrees are not suitable for harvesting corn stalk.
- The turning speed of the corn straw harvester shall not exceed 3-4km/h.
- Correctly adjust the height of the stubble, and the stubble height is greater than 5CM to avoid damage to the cutter.
- Check whether the gearbox is short of oil before harvesting. If there is a shortage of oil, add oil in time. After the chain has been working for a period of time, there will be drops of lubricating oil.
As a farmer, How to Maintain the Corn Straw Harvester Machine and Get More Profit?
Every 30 hours of work, you should grease the two bearings once. After 300 hours of work, you should clean the bearing oil and refill it with grease. Adding grease is to reduce the wear of the internal parts of the machine. And it is an important step to extend the service life. Clean the inside of the corn straw pulverized harvester machine in time, and check whether the fasteners are loose. Tighten them if they are loose. Always check the wear of the hammer.
After a period of time, you can replace the hammer according to the rounding of the edges and corners of the hammer. If 4 edges and corners have been worn out, replace the hammer with a new one. Don’t wait until the corn straw harvester fails to operate normally to checking the hammer. Otherwise, it will affect the work efficiency and damage the parts.
In addition, you should check the tightness of the transmission belt regularly. If it is abnormal, it should be adjusted in time. If the corn straw harvester machine is used in an open-air environment, it should equip with corresponding rain-proof tools to avoid a long time. Otherwise, it will accelerate the corrosion of some parts due to moisture and shorten life.